meet the babe

Random thoughts great and small. Okay mostly small.

Monday, November 22, 2004

life is hard

well, right now it seems to be. I wonder if complaining about it makes it seem easier, or if it just serves to rub my face in the hardness even more.

anyways, I don't have anything positive or witty or insightful to write about, but I did want to mention how much of a trial life is seeming like at the moment.

And also to put in writing the reminder that I am not alone, a fact that I seem to need to be reminded of pretty much daily. Maybe I should make that the banner on my cell phone.

4 Comments:

Blogger infobabe said...

ummm....i dunno?

8:42 p.m.  
Blogger Gorgeous Girl said...

I wish I could help. but life is hard.

6:09 a.m.  
Blogger Arethusa said...

:BIGHUG:

11:45 a.m.  
Blogger infobabe said...

thanks everyone :)

4:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home