meet the babe

Random thoughts great and small. Okay mostly small.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

pressure drop

Yesterday it became fall. All week it was sunny and beautiful, and even yesterday dawned chilly but clear. And then the rains came. And they have stayed.

I was driving home from work, well okay, after-work errands, thinking about how to spend the rest of my evening, and I realized I couldn't make a decision about dinner. I couldn't decide if I even wanted dinner. I was totally spaced out. When I got home it dawned on me that the barometric pressure had rapidly dropped and that always drains all energy from my brain and body. So I resolved to get a couple of eggrolls and a bowl of wonton soup from the Chinese place down the block, watch some bad tv, and go to bed early.

Well, two out of three ain't bad. I ended up staying up way too late playing silly games on the computer and then had to get up at the crack of dawn to go to work. So now today I am a zombie.

2 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

what silly games on the computer? link???

we are having a bit of a heat wave here..indian summer maybe-warm and nice in SF...a bit hot and humid in the suburbs..

9:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your excuse infobabe... I'm going to adopt it! I couldn't really get started yesterday either until later. Same today although I did get out and do a bunch of stuff I needed to do, I didn't have any energy. Later in the evening when it stopped raining I went for a run and felt much better.

Rain or shine, next tuesday we're going to work up a sweat if I have to chase you with a stick ;)

2:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home