meet the babe

Random thoughts great and small. Okay mostly small.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Jenny Turpish Slapped Me

I found this quiz while i was googling something completely else. And I took it because, well, why not eh? And I was amused by the result, so here it is:

***

Wackiness: 46/100
Rationality: 56/100
Constructiveness: 72/100
Leadership: 38/100

You are a SRCF--Sober Rational Constructive Follower. This makes you a White House staffer. [ha ha ha]

You are a tremendous asset to any employer, cool under pressure, productive, and a great communicator. You feel the need to right wrongs, take up slack, mediate disputes and keep the peace. This comes from a secret fear that business can't go on without you--or worse, that it can.

If you have a weakness, it is your inability to say "no." While your peers respect you, they find it difficult to resist taking advantage of your positive attitude and eagerness to take on work. You depend on a good manager to keep you from sinking under the weight and burning out.

Of the 129978 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7.5 % are this type.

***

I think this is a cool analysis and is actually quite true, especially the "fear that business can't go on without me, or worse, that it can" part. Boy oh boy, never really thought about it but yep, that pretty much fits me like a glove and is the source of most of my work-related anxiety :P

Actually I was so amused by it that I forgot what I was originally looking for. Oh well, it's almost time to go home anyway.

You can take it too!

6 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

i think you are more than 46% wacky.

8:24 p.m.  
Blogger infobabe said...

Yes but DID YOU TAKE THE TEST??? :redmad:

10:42 a.m.  
Blogger darth said...

:lol:
You are a WRCF--Wacky Rational Constructive Follower. This makes you a Paul Begala.

You are unflappable and largely unconcerned with others' reactions to you. You were not particularly interested in the results of this test, and probably took it only as a result of someone else asking you to.

You have a biting wit and intense powers of observation. No detail is lost on you, and your friends know it--relying on you to have the facts when others express only opinions. You are even-tempered, friendly, and educated. Foolish strangers may mistake your mildness for weakness--they will be surprised.

You entire approach to life is enviable. You will raise good kids.

5:46 p.m.  
Blogger infobabe said...

ra! that is how I always wished I could be :)

10:40 a.m.  
Blogger darth said...

well..except the paul begala part lol!

9:10 p.m.  
Blogger infobabe said...

mister u: somehow this does not surprise me. Thanks...I updated your link :)

10:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home