meet the babe

Random thoughts great and small. Okay mostly small.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Health day in Canada

I am going to the doctor this afternoon, and of course, the main affliction that has been plaguing me is not so pronounced today. I hope I will be able to articulate what has been bothering me, because it's not something that seems to lend itself to concrete diagnosis or definition. It's kind of vague and probably the doctor will tell me it's stress-related. The classic medical dodge. However, this is just my completely uneducated opinion.

I also have a pain in whatever it is -- muscle? tendon? ligament? can you tell that I am an anatomy-tard? -- that runs down the back of my foot. Not the Achilles tendon, but kind of next to it. Every once in a while I stretch my leg out too much, usually while bending, and I get this hot ripping pain down the back of my heel. I'm hoping the Doc can help me out with that one too.

Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

good luck, infobabe! the foot thing sounds painful.maybe he'll prescribe buying tons of new pairs of shoes!

3:12 p.m.  
Blogger infobabe said...

oh man. I should be so lucky!

actually I forgot to ask her about it. Doh!

10:33 p.m.  
Blogger Hammy said...

Hey miss,

I don't know if this is still bugging you, but if you truly want help with a muscle/tendon thing, go see a realy good physiotherapist. Your doctor will probably just prescribe anti=inflammatories which will not solve the problem; just mask it.

8:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home